Monday, February 21, 2011

Greek Peppers

Well this week was really short we didn't have class on Tuesday and Thursday only lasted about an hour or so.  I guess i had mixed feelings about it I definitely liked having extra time to work on other projects (and i did actually use the time wisely) but I really don't feeling comfortable with the class yet and feel like i could use all the practice i can get at this point.  I have been giving more of my time these days to my Industrial Design Class and really need to step it up.

In the small amount of time we did have class Amy Introduced to us the pelvis and how it fits in with the spine and ribcage that we have already learned and have been drawing.  I'm not sure i quite sure I have the pelvis down yet.

We were assigned muscles as well to work on over the weekend.  Quadriceps - Vastus Intermedius, Vastus Medialis, Vastus Lateralis, Rectus Moris.  These are bigger than the muscles that we have done so far so well see how they go.

2 comments:

  1. I can agree with you when saying that you are not sure you have the pelvis down yet. I don't think any of us are completely sure we understand it. I think this week she will drill it into our brains just like she did with the "egg" ribcage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with both of you. I found the pelvis to be difficult as well but im sure this week we will have plenty of time to gain a better grasp on drawing the area. So hopefully by next week all of us will have a better understanding.

    ReplyDelete